This is an area of the law in which matters of public and private regulations intersect with competition law, EU Public Procurement law, and similar areas of specialty – often in a complex interplay.
We have great experience in the field and we work across professional skill sets to ensure the best solution.
- Privatising public utility companies
- Transfer of utility companies
- Building up a suitable company structure
- Providing advice for waste management companies
- Power and water supply and wastewater disposal
- Complaints and disputes in connection with the above, including the Danish Energy Appeals Authority, The Danish Complaints Board for Public Procurement, the European Court of Justice and the courts.